Psalm 139: 14-17

Fearfully and Wonderfully Made
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well...All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. How precious are your thoughts to me, O God! How vast is the sum of them!

Psalm 139: 14&17

Monday, May 2, 2011

My first time

So after becoming a tweeter today I decided it was time to go for my far off in the future, when this changes or that happens, dream of blogging. So if you are reading this, I apologize, for it will probably be a bit of a let down. But hey, I am on and I am doing it. Sometimes, you just need to step out of that comfort zone and follow a dream, or in my case, more of a desire to share life. As time goes on, and I get better at blogging, I pray it will touch the lives of many or even just one. I also plan to share life with you and use this as a documentary of our lives, men3boyz. I plan to use my blog spot as a testimony for the work God is doing in my life and the lives of my family. So happy following and may the joy of our Lord and Savior be with you. Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment